*this post contains affiliate links*
It’s that time of year again!
I love accessories, and I’m not aware of any ladies out there who don’t. Any excuse to grab these cute southern style or preppy items is good enough, in my opinion. I have 6 out of the 7 items listed, and have my eye on the special Campomaggi bag listed here for a special occasion…..maybe my birthday in September?? *Hubby needs to see this hint 😉
Whether you’re going back to school, back to college, or going back to work (like I am since I teach nutrition to kids in public school), these seven southern/prep and affordable must-haves will get you through yet another school year!
- Portable charger. I’m sure there are days where you’re away from home for most of it. How often, unless you sit at the same desk all day, are you near an outlet? Since I’m on the move every single day, I need a portable charger to keep my phone full of life. These cute portable batteries are affordable and cute to keep stashed in your bag for when you need some extra juice.
- Vera Bradly Lunch Tote. I love lunch time! Especially when I can accessorize my lunch, and this Vera Bradley lunch tote is perfect to show off to your class mates or coworkers.
- Target Massimo faux leather sandals. Comfy, open toed and airy sandals are a must for me when school starts back up. Summer break is over, but technically summer is still here, and so is the hot weather. I have these in this brown leather and have the black pair in my Target cart. They’re comfortable and acceptable for the classroom and office.
- Kate Spade water bottle. As a nutritionist, I am constantly downing H2O. Again, I like to style my accessories as much as possible, and this Kate Spade striped bottle is perfect! I get so many compliments on this as I sip away. I like to add lemon or cucumber slices to spice things up.
- Lily Pulitzer Agenda. I. Can. Not. Live. Without. This. Agenda. Period! I plan everything, and if I don’t, I wouldn’t know where I left my brain. This agenda has it all, plus cute little stickers to make that meeting or study session a little more fun.
- Sole Society faux leather tote. If you know me, you’d know I’m a big bag wearer. I can’t go into the tote and purse section because I will always walk away with a new bag (don’t tell my husband). This tote is adorable, it looks and feels like leather but it’s not (yay cruelty free!), and is roomy enough for every essential you need at work or school.
- Campomaggi vintage-style tote. This bag is on my wish list. It’s the perfect go-to for all your office or classroom needs, and is adorable enough to carry with you to dinner after all your hard work through the day. I love the vintage feel of this, and is something that you can put on your wish list that won’t break the bank 🙂