Do you ever have the intention on doing several things at once, and actually finish them all??
I actually did this! =-D
Usually, I’ll have been entirely too optimistic for the day and write about 5-6 things I just can’t get to, but not today. I planned to get along of things done, like paint Tim’s bathroom, go to the store for paint supplies and art supplies, laundry, paint on my canvas, apply these numbers to our front door, and workout, plus some other house to-dos….And everything was crossed off my list. There’s no better feeling for me, I’m actually quite addicted to it. No joke.
- Berry protein smoothie bowl-2 cups frozen mixed berries, 1 block silken tofu (can’t taste it!), 3 tbsp pb2, and 1 tbsp cocoa powder, blended until creamy.
- Boca ‘chic’n’ sandwiches: 2 Boca patties, 1 bun, pickles, tomatoes and hot sauce, with baked french fries and bbq sauce, and grilled zucchini, squash, and tomatoes with a Key West seasoning-yum!!
- Oatmeal creme pie-I need to stop with these….
- protein chocolate milk- soy milk, pb2, chocolate sauce and cocoa powder, mixed.
***still not staying away from gluten. I need to have a talk with myself…. I find that once I set limitations I tend to go against it and do whatever I say I don’t want to do…. I’m a child like that.
- Circuit training (like planned in my Food and Fit August Series) but slightly modified: bicep curls, tricep extensions, skull crushers, all complete until failure and 100 bicycle crunches
- 20 minutes HIIT: 1/2-1 minute jumping jacks, 1/2-1 minute break, then 1/2-1 minute high knees, then 1/2-1 minute break, then 1/2-1 minute butt kicks, then 1/2-1 minute break until 20 minutes reached.
- 10 minute walk cool down around my neighborhood.
There you have it! I’m feeling it most in my calves (odd) and I’m pretty sure I’ll be walking funny the next few days….