Welcome to my first Food and Fit diary series! I’ll be doing my best to update what I eat and what workouts I do on a daily basis. Let’s motivate each other!
My food for the day was pretty random, and I didn’t feel my best all day. It was an off day but will be planning out meals better starting tomorrow.
- 1 cup of coffee
- plums, 2 small
- cherries, 1 cup
- Boca spicy chicken patty on 2 slices white italian, franks hot sauce, tomato, lettuce, and dill pickles with diet vanilla coke
- two oatmeal raisin cookies
- Veggie fajitas; 5 white flour tortillas, 1.5 cups grilled oil-free peppers, onions, and zucchini, topped with lettuce, tomato, salsa, housemade guacamole, and half can of fat free vegan refried beans. All topped with lime….so good!
- 3 small squares 85% dark chocolate, dairy free
- 1.5 cups cocoa pebbles, 3/4 cup almond coconut milk
- peppermint tea
I trained in our garage today because it was too hot to head into the sun, and only could manage 20 minutes of circuits! I did these exercises as a round, and did this 3 times. I followed it all by stretching. I was dripping in sweat and my legs are still so wobbly. I didn’t realize I was that out of shape.
- 20 sumo squats
- 15 lunges, each leg
- 50 bicycle crunches
- 10 pushups
- 20 donkey kicks, each leg
Here’s to my first day back at training! I can’t wait to see how much I can improve in the following few weeks. Let’s train together!